i always go into each season with the best of intentions. this is the year we’ll do BLANK and visit BLANK and try out that new restaurant called BLANK. between the wedding, the honeymoon, and adjusting to life as a married couple, 2017 has been one big happy blur. we’ve managed to enjoy a few weekend activities here and there, but i swear every week that passes by, i find it harder and harder to remember what exactly we actually did? there was at least a visit to trader joe’s involved and many trips to starbucks…
so with the official start to the fall season arriving tomorrow (the autumnal equinox), i’ve decided to jot down a few things i’d love S and i to do/see/eat before the holidays arrive:
- go apple picking in julian (and stop for apple pie and julian pie co.)*
*we actually have this date already on the calendar in october!
- make homemade vegetarian chili in the slow cooker
- roast pumpkin seeds
- buy mini pumpkins + fall flowers (mums? dahlias?) to decorate our home
- eat copious amounts of spaghetti + butternut squash (this looks delicious!)
- wine tasting in temecula (CHECK!)
- watch football > going to a football game (because nothing beats the comfort of your couch with free snacks)
what’s on your fall bucket list? did we miss anything?