3 labor day sales to shop this weekend

0 Permalink 7

believe it or not, labor day weekend is upon us. while i can’t believe how quickly this summer flew by, i’d be lying if i said i wasn’t really excited to embrace fall (as you are well aware, ha). besides having an extra day to spend with my husband, one of the best things about labor day (in my humble opinion) is the sales! there are so many good ones going on for the holiday and while i’d love to share them all, i’ve narrowed it down to my top three. i’ve hand-picked my favorite pieces to snag at a major discount –including the jeans i literally just bought yesterday!

madewell denim sale || enjoy $30 off denim when you recycle an old pair of jeans (jeans can be any brand). if you haven’t tried madewell denim yet, now is the time to do so! 90% of my jeans hail from my favorite store for good reason -they are just so flattering. a note about sizing for madewell denim -typically you can size down one (sometimes two sizes) from your normal denim size. if you’re able to go into a store, i find the sales associates to be extremely helpful in assisting you with finding your proper size. below are some of my favorite styles:

abercrombie 50% off sale || no code necessary. second to madewell, i’d say abercrombie & fitch is my favorite store these days (which is truly wild considering the fact that i shopped there exclusively nearly 20 years ago)! and in keeping with the denim trend, if 90% of my collection is from madewell, the other 10% is from abercrombie. you know i love my mom jeans 🙂 with so much of the store majorly discounted, now would be a great time to stock up on t-shirts, camis, and sweaters. in fact, i think i might do just that! here are my top picks:

old navy 50% off all dresses, jeans & tees || prices as marked. while i don’t shop at old navy as often as the aforementioned stores, every now and then i stumble upon a real gem that becomes a power player in my closet. case in point, this dress and these tees. i’ve also seen this blouse on a half dozen bloggers recently and it’s a total madewell dupe for a fraction of the price. here’s a round up of what i believe could be on constant closet rotation this season:

i get a small commission for purchases or clicks made through links in this post. thank you for supporting the brands that keep this blog up and running.

No Comments Yet.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


This site is protected by Comment SPAM Wiper.